PBMares is proud to recognize the following staff who recently earned their CPA license:
- Jennifer Sciandra, CPA and a Staff Accountant with PBMares, obtained her CPA license. She graduated from Misericordia University with a BA in Accounting and with a Masters in Business Administration.
- Corey French, CPA and a Staff Accountant with PBMares, obtained his CPA license. He graduated from The College of William and Mary with a Business Administration – Accounting degree, and has a Masters in Accounting from the University of Tampa.
- Daniel Laryea, FCCA, CPA and a Senior Staff Accountant with PBMares, obtained his CPA license. He is a Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA, UK), graduated from the University of Ghana with a BA degree, and has earned an Advanced Group Diploma in Accounting from the West Africa Examination Council.
- Nicole Oliver, CPA and a Staff Accountant with PBMares, obtained her CPA license. She graduated from Old Dominion University with a BS in Business Administration with an Accounting major.
- Andrew Basile, CPA and a Senior Accountant with PBMares, obtained his CPA license. He graduated from the University of Mary Washington with a BS in Business Administration with an accounting concentration and is currently working towards attaining a Masters of Business Administration at the University of Richmond.
PBMares is proud to recognize the following staff who were recently promoted to the following positions:
- Mary Dolan, CPA; promoted to Manager
- Christin Butler, CPA; promoted to Supervisor
- Victoria Mikula, CPA, CGMA; promoted to Senior Accountant
- Amy Hoyt; promoted to Senior Accountant
- William Edmunds, CPA, CIA, MSA; promoted to Supervisor
About PBMares, LLP
PBMares, LLP is an accounting and business consulting firm serving U.S. and international clients, with offices in the Mid-Atlantic. A Top 100 Firm as determined by INSIDE Public Accounting, the firm unlocks opportunity for clients using the right balance of industry, specialty and general business services in the areas of audit and accounting, tax planning and preparation, pension plan design/administration, and owner-managed/corporate financial consulting. In addition, the firm provides additional services through its affiliates: Artifice Forensic Financial Services, LLC, a financial consulting division specializing in fraud investigations and forensic accounting; PBMares Wealth Management, LLC, a registered investment advisor; and TMDG, LLC, a national healthcare consulting firm specializing in medical claims audits. More information is available online at www.pbmares.com.